Friday, February 21, 2014

First Blog.....Lets get crafty

Hi Guys and welcome to my first ever blog post... 

Firstly a little about myself before I move on to what I hope my blog will be about. 

Im 25 and live in Wiltshire in the UK. I am a person who loves new hobbies and trying out new things and so as you can imagine I have fingers in many pies. However I never stray too far from crafts/art, that is were my first and true hobbies lie. I have always been a little creative and have spent time drawing, painting, cross stitch, knitting, crochet ... and would like to try many more crafts like quilting, card making etc at some point, but for now my preferences are crochet and cross stitch.

I have been cross stitching since I was about 19 and only been crocheting for the last 6 months or so but I am totally hooked (please excuse the pun) 

So now for a look at some WIPs I have at the moment, I try to limit my self to only a small number as I would like to finish the works as well as start them :)

The first is a crochet blanket for myself and my OH. Its super fun and fast to crochet and I love the colours :) 
This pic was taken several weeks ago so there are a few more colours now but it is the most recent pic I have at the moment 


My next WIP is a cross stitch called " Siberian Gold" it is a cross stitch kit that I got last year but have been picking up every now and then. 


I will update with my actual progress in my next post :)

So I will leave things here and be back to update soon 

Happy crafting 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment