Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mini project

Hi again

So I haven't done much stitching on Siberian gold as I have been quite busy over the last week or so but I did finish a mini-cross stitch for my OH


He loves Giraffes and as he has recently started to read more I thought it was the perfect little gift for him. This is only the second small stitch I have done (This first being a squirrel card when I first started to learn to cross stitch) and I just loved how quickly it came together, it only took me 2 days to stitch and I really enjoyed how quickly it grew and progressed :) 

Maybe I will do a couple more small projects this year just so I can get the satisfaction of a finish as Siberian grows. Just so I don't get too bogged down thinking I will never get a finish :)

That's all for today but I hope you like my little Giraffe bookmark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment